Delivery & Processing
We deliver across the UK and Northern Ireland. All of our prices are inclusive of standard delivery charges.
All orders are despatched on a next working day basis via DPD or for larger orders pallet network.
Deliveries can be upgraded to a pre-noon delivery for an additional charge.
|Delivery day||Delivery time||Cost|
|Monday - Friday||From 7am - 7pm*||Free of charge|
|Pre-noon delivery||From 7am - noon||£12.50|
* Excludes offshore, Northern Ireland and certain Scottish postcodes.
Offshore and Scottish post codes
The following post codes and locations will incur additional delivery times:
|Post codes / location||Additional delivery time|
|AB, FK, IV, KW, PA, PH, HS, DD||2-3 days|
|Scottish Islands / Highlands||3-5 days|
|Northern Ireland||2 days|
|Isle of Wight (PO30 – PO41)||2 days|
|Isle of Man (IM1)||2-3 days|
|Isles of Scilly (TR21)||2-3 days|
|Channel Isles, Guernsey, Jersey||2-3 days|
What carrier do you use?
For orders that are made up of up to 10 boxes we use DPD. For orders over 10 boxes or that exceed 100 kilos in weight we will palletise your order and use pallet network.
Delivery outside the UK
We can deliver outside the UK to most European countries and beyond. Delivery outside the UK is currently not available online. Please contact us for a quotation.
How long does it take to process and deliver my order?
The processing time is available when you place your order and is dependent on the product ordered and the quantity. On placement of your order you will receive an order acknowledgement confirming the delivery date.
Terms and Conditions for deliveries
We would like to point out the following:
- Delivery days exclude public holidays
- Delivery times are not guaranteed
- Delivery times are based on proceedable press ready artwork
- Additional lead times will apply if we have to create your artwork or request replacement artwork
- If your order is time sensitive, we recommend adding additional time to allow for any circumstances beyond our control